A commitment based on trust
ESSEC has a long-standing commitment to building sustainable and mutually beneficial relationships with businesses.
How to participate in the development of the ESSEC Group
- By participating in the creation of a Chair or a research institute.
- By helping to finance research and training through an apprenticeship tax or the ESSEC Development Fund.
- Through current activities, by offering conferences and study projects.
- By supporting the school’s initiatives for greater social openness and the integration of people with disabilities.
- By communicating with students during recruitment forums and regular events (such as round-table discussions and “amphis du midi” luncheons).
- By providing internships for our students and by recruiting our young graduates.