The Cergy incubator student
1- What are the requirements for admission to the ESSEC incubator?
- At least one ESSEC student (BBA, MBA, Master...) in the project team
- The Business plan must have been already designed. To have certified the ESSEC Ventures network training courses is strongly recommended but not required.
- A motivational probe interview with a coach of the incubator is also required.
2- How long is the incubation period?
The average incubation period is 9 months but can be shortened or extended depending upon the start-up needs and/or arbitration of the Director (graduation ...).
3- Insofar as support, what type will I find in the incubator?
- Coaching by the incubator staff
- Meetings with expert partners of ESSEC Ventures
- Networking events
- Desks, telephones, Internet access and a copy centre
- Being eligible to apply for the seed fund.
4- How to apply?
Paris Biotech Santé Incubator
ESSEC is also co-founder with Inserm, Central and Paris V, Paris Biotech Santé Incubator, specialising in innovative businesses within the areas of health and biotechnology.