Anticipate together the challenges of the future
The spirit of openness and sharing is an inherent feature of the relations of the School with companies and organisations, long since partners of ESSEC and which play an essential role in the School’s development. Throughout the year, ESSEC offers companies the possibility to meet its graduates and propose them recruitment opportunities. Our partner companies and organisations are also invited to contribute to research and learning, for example through the creation of Chairs.
Nicolas Burckel, ESSEC Corporate Relations Department
CONTRIBUTE TO RESEARCH AND LEARNING
- Allocating French training tax
The 3,000 Training Tax partner companies of ESSEC provide almost 20% of ESSEC’s budget (excluding executive education).
The Training Tax is the only tax that companies can give to the school(s) of their choice. Created in 1925, it is an obligation and it represents 0.5% of gross wages and salary bill.
By allocating your training tax to ESSEC, you join the Corporate Partners Club and benefit from the advantages of our gratitude programme.
- Participate in the creation of a Chair
Resulting from the coming together of a demand from one or several patron companies and the academic skills of ESSEC, the creation of a Chair enables your company to be placed at the heart of research and learning.
- Becoming a corporate patron
Each year, many companies and private individuals participate in ESSEC’s development by providing their financial contribution in the form of corporate patronage.
This fiscally beneficial contribution enables companies to be associated with ESSEC’s development strategy, particularly on an international level. donation fiscality
- Participate in the Corporate Consulting Project
This is a course that is part of the 1st-year ESSEC Grande Ecole curriculum. Between January and June you will monitor the work of a group of students carrying out a tangible survey assignment you will have entrusted to them.
- Participate in Imagination Week
- Participate in Digital Week
Each year in January, Digital Week is a competition inviting students to propose a digital strategy based on briefs provided by companies.
RECRUIT OUR STUDENTS
Today, ESSEC counts more than 700 companies as partners. To meet the specific needs of its partners, ESSEC proposes a full range of services:
• Consult student profiles from the various programs and the calendar for departure on internships
• Access to the ESSEC Alumni directory, the directory which provides the contact information for all ESSEC graduates
• Publish internship offers, apprenticeships, international voluntary work schemes on a single platform
Verify and authenticate ESSEC diplomas using two tools
- VerifDiploma enables companies that wish to recruit ESSEC graduates to certify diplomas from the Global BBA, MSc in Management and Advanced Masters programs. This paid service works in close collaboration with ESSEC.
- Diploma.report: an innovative system using the Blockchain Bitcoin which allows companies to visualize an ESSEC diploma and to verify the authenticity of the subsequent ESSEC diplomas that it receives. This application, currently being tested on a sample of diplomas, is free.
Recruit a student under apprenticeship:
In 1993 ESSEC Business School became one of the first management schools to offer its students apprenticeship opportunities. Since then, more than 5,000 students have been trained through the scheme and over 1,000 businesses and organizations have welcomed ESSEC apprentices. The school has spent the last 20 years developing degree programs that alternate in-company experience with coursework, leveraging the synergy between the school and businesses in training future managers. The scheme is based on mentoring: students are guided both by a professional expert and an ESSEC tutor (a professor or graduate) in an experiential learning approach. In addition to acquiring professional skills (two thirds of students are offered their first job by the company that trained them as an apprentice), apprenticeships are paid and help students finance their studies.
10th October 2017 - Cergy-Pontoise Campus
International Finance Career Fair - 10.30 am to 5.30 pm
Jobs in Consulting Career Fair - 12 pm to 5.30 pm
Registration in June and July
5th December 2017 - CNIT La Défense Campus
Jobs in Law Career Fair - 4 pm to 7 pm
Registration in September
30th and 31st January 2018 - Cergy-Pontoise Campus
CAMPUS ESSEC Career Fair - 10.30 am to 5.30 pm
Registration in September and November 2017