THE MSC IN MANAGEMENT & ENTREPRENEURSHIP
The ESSEC Africa campus will also host the Business and Operations in Africa program, which provides MSc in Management students a semester of immersion in Africa. Students take a course which focuses on the major development challenges as well as the numerous opportunities available in Africa. The course focuses on entrepreneurship and innovation and includes an academic term and an immersion term working on a business project.
The ‘Business & Operations in Africa’ program, in partnership with Ecole Centrale Casablanca, offers students the opportunity to:
- Acquire best business and socio-cultural practices for Africa,
- Exchange, share and work with student engineers in order to perfect their methods and broaden their knowledge,
- Better understand the reality of the African market.
- A strong academic partnership with the Centrale Casablanca school of engineering,
- Six month immersive experience in Africa including two learning expeditions,
- Courses and lectures delivered by professors and professional experts,
- A unique experience to discover new cultures and become aware of the continent’s entrepreneurial opportunities.
Academic content to perfect your skills
- Entrepreneurship in Africa
- Management innovation
- Strategic brand management in Africa
- CSR management in Africa
- Sustainable development and the circular economy
- African culture and societies – Implications on doing business
- African geopolitics
- African economies
- Management of international affairs in Africa
- Operations and logistics management in Africa
An entrepreneurial project designed to help students confront the realities of the market
For further information, please contact:
Director of Studies