Where will our program take you?
The MSc in Management has an international exchange network of 94 partner universities in 32 different countries so you are sure to find what you are looking for!
New: ESSEC Business School is proud to announce four new university partnerships. As of now with Ross School of Business, from the University of Michigan (USA), McCombs School of Business from the University of Texas (USA), the University of St. Gallen (Switzerland) and finally the Imperial College London (UK).
As soon as you have cleared certain courses, you can apply to go on an exchange for 1 or 2 semesters depending on the school and available places and therefore enrich your international experience even further.
ESSEC has been awarded the Eramus Charter for Higher Education for 2014-2020.
>> Are you an international university partner or an international exchange student? Please visit our dedicated website
You will have the opportunity to gain 2 skill sets by following a double degree program with one of the following 13 universities:
Australia: UQ Business School, University of Queensland
Canada: Queen's Smith Business School
France: ESM de St Cyr-Coëtquidan
Japan: Keio Business School
South Korea: KDI School of Public Policy and Management (GLIMPSE Double Degree*)
South Korea: Graduate School of International Studies, Seoul National University (GLIMPSE Double Degree*)
|* With the support of the European Union in the context of Bilateral Cooperation with Industrialised Countries.|
21 Faculty-industry Chairs
A Chair is a partnership established between our faculty (teaching staff) and one or several corporate sponsors. The objectives of a Chair are to develop and support research in a particular area of expertise, encourage and facilitate networking opportunities and exchanges, and - more importantly - provide skills and experience to train future leaders in the field. In other words, train you!
As part of the Chair, you will do the following:
The Chairs are run from the Cergy campus and so to be part of a Chair, you should at that time be based in Cergy. Activities are however organised on all 3 ESSEC campuses and some are open to all so you can get a taste for the different Chairs. Most Chairs do require French proficiency to be able to apply whilst others are more internationally focused and are organised entirely in English. You will be mixed with students from different entry tracks and backgrounds as well as from other programs. Click to learn more about ESSEC chairs or see a few examples below:
- The LVMH Group
Therapeutic Innovation Chair
- Celgene - Roche SAS - GSK Vaccines (Belgium)
Chair of Leadership & Diversity
Edgar Morin Chair on Complexity
Chair in Strategic Business Analytics
Armand Peugeot Chair
- PSA Peugeot Citroën
Chair for Real Estate and Sustainable Development
- BNP Paribas Real Estate - Poste Immo - Foncière des Régions
Mass Consumption Chair
- Auchan - Carrefour - Danone - FCD - ILEC - Lesieur - Nielsen - Procter & Gamble - SCA Tissue France - SEB - Unilever
Chair in Philanthropy
- BNP Paribas Wealth Management - Fondation de France - Fondation Caritas - Fondation de Rothschild - Fondation Carasso
- ALK Abello - Sandoz - Smart Pharma Consulting
- Abbott - Actelion - Amgen - AstraZeneca - Bayer - BearingPoint - Boehringer Ingelheim - Covidien - Daiichi Sankyo - Europ Assistance - Genzyme - Ipsen - Novartis - Pfizer - Pierre Fabre - Servier - Takeda - UCB Pharma
Social Entrepreneurship Chair
- MACIF - MAIF - Groupe Logeo - Fondation Deloitte
Change Management Chair
- AG2R La Mondiale - CNP Assurance - COVEA - RTE - Société Générale - SNCF
Media and Entertainment Chair
- Orange - Société Générale - TF1
Chair Strategic Innovation and Services
- La Poste
- ADEME - EDF - Fondation de France - Réseau Ferré de France
IRENE (Institute for Research and Education on Negotiation in Europe)
- Agence Française de Développement - CCFD Terre Solidaire - Danone Ecosystem - Total
Communication and Brand Strategies Chair
- Havas - Aegis Dentsu - TBWA - France Loisirs - Publicis
Sales and Marketing Strategy Chair
- Michelin - Xerox - Renault - Prisma Media
Urban Economics Chair
- Conseil Général 95 - Communauté d’agglomération Cergy-Pontoise - Algoé - Véolia Environnement
Get in touch with a student
will be more than happy to answer
Talk to our advisor
Discuss your professional & individual goals and find out if this program is right for you.