Statistics Graduate Career Survey 2014
97% of those graduates on the job market had signed their contract within 4 months of completing the in-company field project. 71% had signed before the end of their project.
37% of graduates work abroad and 88% say they work in an international job role.
The principal destinations of graduates include France, Singapore, USA, Belgium, China, United Kingdom, South Africa, etc.
You can expect an average starting salary of anything between €40,000 and €50,000, depending on prior work experience and your chosen sector.
The 2014 class work in the following sectors:
and the following functions:
When you join ESSEC Business School, you join a community, yours! You will discover within the community, the power of ESSEC network.
ESSEC Alumni already has 50 000 graduates with diverse profiles dispersed in all corners of the world. With unique personalities, they share a common goal, to achieve their career objectives.
As you enter ESSEC, you become a member of ESSEC Alumni and you remain one forever. This is, in principal, the lifetime membership, that ESSEC has been the first French Business school with a global reach to put in place.
At each step, before and after your course, ESSEC Alumni allows you to:
- find an internship or a job in France or abroad
- manage your professional progression
- switch career paths, become entrepreneurs or independent consultants
- facilitate exchange with professionals with common goals
- maintain contact with your cohort and the community.
Discover all the services and facilities offered by ESSEC Alumni here
A Word from your Careers Advisor
“At ESSEC, your professional and personal development is the focus of our attention. When we talk about career, we think that you must try to find your real motivations and apply them to your future job. If you choose an Advanced Master’s at ESSEC, it is to be fully competent AND happy in your job.
Then, as you are all diverse and unique, we trust your capacity to find the perfect career plan and job for you. So, my role, as the Head of Careers Services for the Advanced Masters, is to support and empower you to map out and build your career path. In individual coaching sessions or workshops, I will show you the best path to your best job and prepare you for job applications and interviews. At last, we will give you the possibility to meet recruiters and alumni in order to gain exposure to your appropriate market.
Welcome to ESSEC.”
Head of Careers Services for the Advanced Masters
Guidance & Support
We continually strive to give you guidance and support during your time at the school and thereafter as a graduate. You can choose from an exceptionally wide range of options to help shape your career.
These are developed in partnership with the Career Services, partner companies and ESSEC alumni:
- Recruitment events held with over 300 partner companies such as on-campus forums and sector-specific seminars, career round tables and company presentations.
- Interview and CV workshops plus career orientation guidance to prepare students to optimise their entry into the professional world and develop their career plans.
- Online job portal where more than 15,000 internship opportunities and 6,000 job offers for young graduates are posted each year.
- Access to an active and extensive global network of 46,000 alumni with 60 chapters worldwide, which you will become a part of upon graduating! Visit ESSEC Alumni
Moreover, if you are (or would like to be) an entrepreneur, ESSEC Business School provides you with the opportunity to join our in-house incubator, ESSEC Ventures, which supports you whilst you develop and launch your startup project. The ecosystem, reputation and network of our school will ensure you make the most out of your business endeavour.