Full-time ESSEC Global MBA
Fast track your career with a one-year MBA
Being business savvy on your home turf is no longer enough. To succeed in today’s fast changing business world, global perspectives and intercultural competencies are essential. The ESSEC Global MBA aims to help you develop your creativity and problem-solving skills in a multicultural context, in very different business environments, and in a number of specialized areas of expertise.
The ESSEC Global MBA is a full-time MBA, offering six Majors with an overall emphasis on international markets. The digital impact currently experienced by all companies will be strongly present in the program giving it a unique structure.
You will focus on fundamental business concepts through strong academic and innovative learning approaches. You will also benefit from immersion in real-world projects and business situations through field trips and company visits, which will provide you with the skills needed to succeed in landing your future dream job.
Global MBA in brief
#27Worldwide, QS Global MBA Rankings 2018
#7in Europe for employability, QS Top MBA Rankings
|Location:||Paris, France and Singapore|
|Average age:||30 years|
|Professional experience:||6-7 years (average)|
ESSEC Global MBA made for you
ESSEC Global MBA has been created to meet current, quick-changing business challenges.
In the program, you will learn to deal with complex situations arising from the digital revolution, build up your network, think out-of-the-box, create value, decide despite uncertainty and risk, apply and use the latest technologies, manage in multi-cultural environments, work in global business contexts and think independently and collaboratively in teams.
Over the course of the academic year, you will acquire a solid foundation in core business concepts, have the opportunity to major in a particular area (6 majors) ans benefit from immersion in consulting projects, study trips and hands-on experience.
Choose your specialization
You will choose a deeply-embedded major. Unique to ESSEC, majors are anchored in ESSEC Centers of Excellence, and provide a conducive environment for intensive exposure and learning.
The ESSEC Global MBA Alliance of Strategic Partners
This Alliance of Strategic Partners is chaired by Mr. Pierre Nanterme, CEO of Accenture. With industry experts representing all the six majors, this Alliance provides advice on the corporate needs and trends, academic content, strategic partnerships, and access to corporate resources. The Alliance partners also serve as the program’s ambassadors to help establish strong relationships between the industry and Global MBA students.Members of the Alliance of Strategic Partners:
- Pierre Nanterme - Chairman & CEO at ACCENTURE
- Arnaud Vaissié - CEO at INTERNATIONAL SOS
- Bénédicte Richard - Director Human Resources and Organizational Development Fragrance and Beauty at CHANEL
- Chin Yin Ong - Head of People at GRAB, SINGAPORE
- Cyril Ranque - President Lodging Partner Services at EXPEDIA INC.
- Eric Labaye - Senior Partner (Director) at MCKINSEY & COMPANY,
- Floriane de Saint Pierre - Founder and President at FLORIANE DE SAINT PIERRE & ASSOCIES
- Jean-Luc Placet - President, People and Organization at PwC,
- Nitila Natarajan - Head, Banking Products APAC at UBS WEALTH MANAGEMENT, SINGAPORE
- Olivier Chavy - CEO at MÖVENPICK HOTELS & RESORTS
- Purushotaman Ramakrishna - Deputy CEO at CIO ACADEMY ASIA,
- Robert Vassoyan - President at CISCO FRANCE,
- Thierry Oriez - Chairman at J.M. WESTON,
- Yves Perrier - CEO at AMUNDI
Designed to accelerate your career
84%Change job sector
53%Change job function
90%secured employment within 4 months
Latest news from our students
Over the course of one calendar year, the students in this rigorous program will go from Europe, to Asia, to Africa and beyond. Here you'll find some of their experiences.