Serving more than 1600 alumni which are made up of over 45 nationalities and spanning across 55 countries, the Alumni Association of the ESSEC Hospitality Management IMHI (AAIMHI) works to ensure that the values of ESSEC Business School and relationships created continue to enrich the professional and personal lives of graduates.
AAIMHI’s mission is to organize and revitalize the exchanges of the network and to promote IMHI and its alumni worldwide.
Its values are: esprit de corps, mutual aid, diversity and conviviality.
Throughout the year, AAIMHI organizes professional and regular social events around the world such as Industry Leader Conferences, the annual IMHI Forum in Paris, get-togethers and entertaining evenings. In 2015 events took place in Paris, London, Dubai, Berlin, Singapore, Geneva, New Delhi, Madrid and Beirut. These events are organized with the help and participation of AAIMHI members, thus giving current students an opportunity to network and integrate into the association.
The careers of the IMHI alumni network in the hospitality industry cover a variety of disciplines, functions and fields including finance, real estate, asset management, consulting, online distribution, revenue management, sales and marketing, business development, operations management, catering, food and beverage and entrepreneurship. Alumni work together to help recent graduates succeed in their fields and become active members in the community.
Member access: http://www.aaimhi.com/
AAIMHI Board 2015
President - Laurent Michaud H01 CEO at Touch And Play
Secretary General - Cyril Lanrezac H97 Deputy Director at ESSEC IMHI
Treasurer - Céline Cotasson-Fauvet H03 Head of European Analysis at BNP Paribas Real Estate
Stéphane Klein H85 Managing Director Prêt at Manger France,
Eric Vincent H90 Managing Director at Groupe Bertrand,
Claire Battard H94 CEO at Aptitudes-Alternatives,
Monika Moser H10 Managing Director Wilson Associates Paris
(not on the picture) Stéphanie Jan H11 Major Accounts Manager Oracle
The Honorary Présidents
- Michael Levie H83, Citizen M Owner Founder and Operator, Netherlands
- Thierry Loue H83, CEO EMEA Jones Lang Lasalle
- Remy Rein H83, Deputy Director BNPParibas Real Estate Hotels, France
- Dimitrios Zarikos H83, GM & Reg. Dir Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Toronto, Canada
- Nicolas Meylan H86, GM Mövenpick Hotel & Casino, Switzerland
- Olivier Chavy H88, President & CEO Wilson & Associates
- Eric Vincent H90, Managing Director at Groupe Bertrand
- Puneet Chhatwal H91,CEO Steigenberger Hotel Group, Germany
- Marc Descrozaille H00, Area Vice President Africa & Indian Ocean at Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
- Thierry Guillot H92, Area Vice President - General Manager at Hyatt Regency Mexico City
- François Olivier Luiggi H92, General Manager, The Pierre, a Taj Hotel, New York City and President of ESSEC alumni, USA
- Isabelle Arnaud H96, Managing Director at Talentual Executive Search & Selection, France