Graduates of the Master in Finance program are successful in pursuing a full-filling career in all areas of finance.
- 67% of students find a job before graduation
- 90% within three months of graduation
- 100% within six months of graduation
The graduates mainly work in the following industries:
- Investment/Hedge funds
- Asset Management
The roles of our Alumni include:
Our Alumni are present in all the major continents and hold positions in world-renowned banks and companies:
As an Australian student, I chose ESSEC due to its international acclaim, particularly in Europe, which will allow me to launch my career in the continent. Its position as one of the top business schools in France provides a significant advantage during the job search process, which can be leveraged with the technical expertise gained during the courses.
Gary Ho, from Australia
You will be continually supported throughout your time at the school and will also be able to make the most of:
- CV check and guidance
- Training and mock interviews with a head hunter
- career orientation workshops and 1-to-1 advice
- online job portal
- alumni networking events
- company presentations
- career round tables
- … and much more!
You will also have the chance to attend finance specific recruitment events, and notably:
- Finance Careers Forum in London at the end of September in partnership with partner Engineering School CentraleSupélec.
- International Finance Forum on the ESSEC Cergy campus in mid-October where you will be able to brush shoulders with major banks and financial institutions from across the world and meet their recruiters who are looking to hire for their summer internship programmes and graduate schemes and for various other job positions.
Moreover, if you are an entrepreneur, ESSEC Business School provides you with the opportunity to join our in-house incubator, ESSEC Ventures, which supports you whilst you develop and launch your startup project. The ecosystem, reputation and network of our school will ensure you make the most out of your business endeavour.
Get in touch with a student
and Gaspard Yulong
will be more than happy to answer
Talk to our advisor
Discuss your professional & individual goals and find out if this program is right for you.
Nov 29QS World Grad School Tour - New Delhi
Our ESSEC representatives Annegret and Doljit will be joining this fair and would be more than happy to meet up with you 1-to-1 to discuss your future study ...14:30 | New Delhi, India Sign up
Dec 02Facon Fair - Kuala Lumpur
Our ESSEC representative Sonya will be joining this fair and would be more than happy to meet up with you 1-to-1 to discuss your future study plans!11:00 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Sign up
Dec 02QS World Grad School Tour - Bangalore
Our ESSEC representatives Annegret & Doljit will be joining this fair and would be more than happy to meet up with you 1-to-1 to discuss your future study ...12:30 | Bangalore Sign up
Dec 04QS World Grad School Tour - Hyderabad, India
Our ESSEC representatives Annegret and Doljit will be joining this fair and would be more than happy to meet up with you 1-to-1 to discuss your future study ...14:30 | Hyderabad, India Sign up