Graduates of the Master in Finance program are successful in pursuing a full-filling career in all areas of finance.
- 67% of students find a job before graduation
- 90% within three months of graduation
- 100% within six months of graduation
The graduates mainly work in the following industries:
- Investment/Hedge funds
- Asset Management
The roles of our Alumni include:
Our Alumni are present in all the major continents and hold positions in world-renowned banks and companies:
As an Australian student, I chose ESSEC due to its international acclaim, particularly in Europe, which will allow me to launch my career in the continent. Its position as one of the top business schools in France provides a significant advantage during the job search process, which can be leveraged with the technical expertise gained during the courses.
Gary Ho, from Australia
You will be continually supported throughout your time at the school and will also be able to make the most of:
- CV check and guidance
- Training and mock interviews with a head hunter
- career orientation workshops and 1-to-1 advice
- online job portal
- alumni networking events
- company presentations
- career round tables
- … and much more!
You will also have the chance to attend finance specific recruitment events, and notably:
- Finance Careers Forum in London at the end of September in partnership with partner Engineering School CentraleSupélec.
- International Finance Forum on the ESSEC Cergy campus in mid-October where you will be able to brush shoulders with major banks and financial institutions from across the world and meet their recruiters who are looking to hire for their summer internship programmes and graduate schemes and for various other job positions.
Moreover, if you are an entrepreneur, ESSEC Business School provides you with the opportunity to join our in-house incubator, ESSEC Ventures, which supports you whilst you develop and launch your startup project. The ecosystem, reputation and network of our school will ensure you make the most out of your business endeavour.
When you join ESSEC Business School, you join a community, yours! You will discover within the community, the power of ESSEC network.
ESSEC Alumni already has 50 000 graduates with diverse profiles dispersed in all corners of the world. With unique personalities, they share a common goal, to achieve their career objectives.
As you enter ESSEC, you become a member of ESSEC Alumni and you remain one forever. This is, in principal, the lifetime membership, that ESSEC has been the first French Business school with a global reach to put in place.
At each step, before and after your course, ESSEC Alumni allows you to:
- Find an internship or a job in France or abroad.
- Manage your professional progression.
- Switch career paths, become entrepreneurs or independent consultants.
- Facilitate exchange with professionals with common goals.
- Maintain contact with your cohort and the community.
Discover all the services and facilities offered by ESSEC Alumni here
Get in touch with a student
, Gaspard Yulong
will be more than happy to answer
Talk to our advisor
Discuss your professional & individual goals and find out if this program is right for you.