Who can apply?
The MSc is a highly selective, industry-specific graduate degree open to participants with:
- A good academic degree: Bachelor’s Degree, MD or PharmD from a reputable institution
- A track record showcasing excellent work performance and leadership potential
- Fluent in English
- A valid GMAT or GRE test report (if available)
- A valid visa or permit to reside in Singapore for the duration of the program (for international participants)
Online applications are open.
Given the different situations of each individual, we provide a rolling admissions system. We invite you to apply before 30 September 2018 in order to join the October 2018 intake.
An early-bird waiver of 4,000 SGD will be awarded to candidates who have successfully submitted their application (including supporting documents) before 30 June 2018. For more information, please refer to the Financing section.
Participants interested to apply for scholarships are advised to apply before 15 September 2018. Scholarship applications should be submitted together with, or after applications for admission into the program.
All scholarship applications will be reviewed and assessed by a Scholarship Committee.
For more information, please refer to the Financing section.
The selection process
1) Contact us for a one-to-one discussion
2) Complete the online application form
Please create your account and you will receive an e-mail with your login and pin number. You can fill in the application form at our own pace and come back to it at any point.
3) Upload your supporting documents
Together with the online application form, please provide the official or authenticated copies of the following documents:
- Cover Letter
- University degree and transcripts
- GMAT or GRE (if available)
- Valid English test report (TOEFL, IELTS or TOEIC) for applicants whose native language and language of study is not English
- Two letters of recommendation which should be sent directly to the admissions team by your references
(please email the recommendation letters to email@example.com.)
- Photo ID
- Proof of valid visa or permit to reside in Singapore for the duration of the program (for international applicants)
- Scholarship Application Form (If applicable)
All documents must be provided in English. Official translations will also have to be provided for documents in other languages.
4) Submit the application fee
The application fee of SGD 150 can be made online; details can be found in the online application portal. Applications will only be reviewed upon submission of the application fee.
Please allow for a period of two to three weeks for your application to be reviewed by the Admissions Committee. Eligible candidates will be contacted for an admissions interview. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.