Membre d'un comité de lecture
International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier
Communications présentées à des conférences
"Predicting Bargaining Behavior when Money is not All that Matters: The Role of Fairness Considerations in Shaping Price Agreements", (avec G. Bolton). 34th EMAC Conference, Milan, Italie, 27 mai 2005
- Offering Collaborative-Like Recommendations When Data Is Sparse: The Case of Attraction-Weighted Information Filtering (with C. Lee Giles and David M. Pennock), International Conference on Adaptive Hypermedia and Adaptive Web-Based Systems, Eindhoven, The Netherlands, forthcoming August 2004.
- How Much Is Your Customer Database Worth? A Stochastic, Finite Mixture Model of Lifetime Value, INFORMS Marketing Science Conference, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, June 2004.
- Viral Recruiting: Model and Applications (with Arvind Rangaswamy), INFORMS Annual Meeting, Atlanta, GA, October 2003.
- Designing Optimal Sequence of Questions for Online Recommendation Systems (with John C. Liechty and Arvind Rangaswamy), INFORMS Annual Meeting, Atlanta, GA, October 2003.
- Bargaining and the Predictive Value of Social Utility (with Gary E. Bolton), INFORMS Annual Meeting, Atlanta, GA, October 2003.
- Will They Listen Anyway? Viral Marketing and the Effectiveness of Online Word of-Mouth Referrals, AMA Summer Educators' Conference, Chicago, IL, August 2003.
- Designing an Optimal Set of Questions for Product Design and Recommendation Systems (with John C. Liechty and Arvind Rangaswamy), INFORMS Marketing Science Conference, University of Maryland, MD, June 2003.
- Offering Online Recommendations to Impatient, First-Time Customers with Conjoint Based Segmentation Trees (with John C. Liechty, Eelko K.R.E. Huinzigh and Gary L. Lilien), EMAC Conference, Glasgow, United Kingdom, May 2003.
Affiliations et activités académiques
- European Marketing Academy (EMAC)
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS)
1997-2000 : Head Analyst, Director of Development, QualiData (France).
Developed the general business and created the Data Analysis and Data Mining department for a data warehousing and direct marketing company.
Responsibilities included data analysis, R&D strategy, business development, consulting and key account management