The Regional Delegates of AAIMHI
The role of the regional delegates is to assist fellow alumni and students. Regional delegates can also provide information about their particular city, region or country should students or alumni wish to consider settling there, having accepted either a permanent position or an internship.
Role of Regional Delegates and Regional Substitutes
Key roles and actions:
- Maintain contact and exchange information among ourselves
- Contribute to the update of the Alumni data base
- Motivate alumni to join AAIMHI and to pay the membership fee
Other roles and actions:
- Communication- Improve communication, interaction and networking among alumni. Encourage industry activities, events and networking of alumni.
- Promotion - Promote the Hospitality MBA and AAIMHI to industry leaders, hotel operators and managers. Liaise as AAIMHI spokesperson with local hospitality industry representatives
- Career Resources - Help in the recruitment of graduate students and alumni. Help current students to find internships
- Connection to Cornell and ESSEC - Interact with Cornell Alumni Chapters and Essec International Club when applicable
- Assistance - Provide assistance to alumni that visit / move to their region. Provide assistance to IMHI students that may need advice on their region
- Infos, News and Publications - Write / publish / ensure feedback via AAIMHI website on news/events in their region.