How to apply?
For all students
• The APL application process must be completed by the student ONCE KEYS HAVE BEEN PICKED UP on the CAF website (www.caf.fr) with the help of the procedure guide given the day of your arrival. The printed and signed application form must be deposit in the CAF mailbox situated in Alegessec.
• If you have already received APL, you must contact your former CAF site and arrange for changing CAF offices.
• A RIB (Bank account identification). Please note that you must open a French bank account in order to apply for APL.
For all students with French citizenship
• The housing subsidy cannot be combined with the family subsidies.
For all students not possessing French citizenship
• For students outside the European Union, a visa or a resident permit is mandatory.
• The period of validity of the residence permit must correspond to the length of occupancy.
• ESSENTIAL : Original birth certificates (less than 3 months) must be translated in French by a sworn translator and stamped by an apostille or legalization or an exemption certificate (depending on your country of birth).
- Apostille, legalization, or exemption : check depending on your country of birth
- Where to apostille your birth certificate
- Where to legalize your birth certificate: see directly with the administrative authorities of your country of birth.