What you can expect
Where are our alumni now?
44% enter the job market
- 88% of students find a job within 4 months of graduation
- 70% work in an international environment
- Average starting salary of €37,000
- Major sectors where our graduates work: ICT, Luxury, Audit & Consulting, Business & Distribution, Food Processing, and Finance.
- Their principal job functions are spread out as such:
52% pursue a Master's degree
- At ESSEC in the MSc in Management or the Advanced Master’s programmes
- Or in the most prestigious universities worldwide i.e. London Business School, London School of Economics, Bocconi University, ESADE Business School, HSG St Gallen, Stanford University, University of Sydney, etc.
4% create their own companies
- ESSEC Ventures and Antropia business incubators on the French campuses house start-ups and provide support in terms of coaching and resources. If you want to be an entrepreneur, ESSEC Business School provides you with the opportunity to join our in-house incubator, ESSEC Ventures and Antropia, which support you whilst you develop and launch your startup project. The ecosystem, reputation and networks of our school will ensure you make the most our of your project.
- Our alumni with entrepreneurial talents include:
- Corinne Vigreux, Class of 1987, Founder of “Tom-Tom”
- Patrick Dalsace, Class of 1999, Creator of “La Fourchette”
- Nicolas Wolfovski, Class of 2009, Creator of “La Fabrique du Sur-Mesure”
- Louis Bataille and Guillaume Caffin, Class of 2011, Creators of “Les Deux Gourmands”
Get in touch with a student
Anne-Marie, current student,
will be more than happy to answer
Talk to our advisor
Discuss your professional & individual goals and find out if this program is right for you.
Nov 28Unitour - Lisboa
Our ESSEC representative Ingrid will be joining the Marymount International School and would be more than happy to meet up with you 1-to-1 at or around the event!10:00 | Lisbon, Portugal Sign up
Dec 02Facon Fair - Kuala Lumpur
Our ESSEC representative Sonya will be joining this fair and would be more than happy to meet up with you 1-to-1 to discuss your future study plans!11:00 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Sign up