Do I have the profile that fits?
- have you graduated or will you soon graduate from a top university/school with a strong degree (Bachelor/M1) in engineering, mathematics, statistics, business, economics, etc.?
- do you have little to no work experience?
- do you have a good level of English and would you like to study entirely in English?
- are you looking to combine technical and managerial skills to become an expert and a leader?
- are you a problem solver? intrigued by big data?
The application deadlines
October 23rd, 2017
November 30th, 2017
January 4th, 2018
February 13th, 2018
February 19th, 2018
April 12th, 2018
April 12th, 2018
June 7th, 2018
STEP 1: Prepare the tests
As part of the application file, you will need to provide:
- A management aptitude test: GRE or GMAT (validity 5 years), TAGE-MAGE (validity 2 years), CAT (validity 1 year).
- an English proficiency test*: TOEIC (minimum score of 850), IELTS (6.5), TOEFL (90), Cambridge English Advanced (175)
These can take several months to prepare and to register for an exam slot, so keep this in mind before starting your application as without these test scores, it will be incomplete.
*The English test is not required if the candidate is a native English speaker or has spent the last 3 years in a 100% English speaking university.
STEP 2: Start your online application
The application form is to be filled in online. You start an application by creating an account online. Don't worry if you don't have everything ready: you can save the progress on your application and then come back to it at your convenience.
When you create your account, you will receive an e-mail with your login and pin number. These are required each time you sign in so don’t lose these!
STEP 3: Upload your supporting documents
Together with the online application form, you will need to provide official or authenticated copies of the following:
- your academic transcripts of each year of university
- your degree certificate or an attendance certificate if you are still studying
- your CV
- a motivation letter (1 page max)
- your passport or ID card
- a recent ID photo
- your English test score if applicable: TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge English Advanced
- your management aptitude test score: GMAT, GRE, Tage Mage or CAT
- the €75 application fee, payable online & non-refundable
- 2 recommendation letters* which should be sent directly to the admissions team by your references (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the session deadline.
All documents must be provided in English or French. Official translations will also have to be provided for documents in other languages.
*The online format of recommendation letter is an important tool to evaluate your application. Therefore, it cannot be substituted by standard format. However, if you already have a standard letter prepared, you may add it in addition to our format.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be studied. All the documents required must be provided on time (before the AOL deadline).
STEP 4: Submit your application
Once you have completed your online application and have attached all the supporting documents, the final step is to submit your online application.
Please keep in mind that there are 4 rounds of admissions. The deadlines to submit your application are listed in the table above.
STEP 5: Get your results
Your application will then be fully studied by the Directors of the programme and an admissions committee. Results will be published online in your application summary.
Results will be announced on the dates communicated in the table at the top of this page.
If you have been successful, you will then be contacted by a member of the admissions team who will tell you how to go about confirming your place in the programme.
STEP 6: Secure your seat
Confirm your place in France or in Singapore by paying the 2,000 EUR or 3,370 SGD (including GST) non-refundable administrative fee before the following deadlines:
December 11th, 2017 (or March 30th, 2018 for candidates to the Eiffel scholarship)
February 23rd, 2018
April 23rd, 2018
June 18th, 2018
This amount will be deducted from your tuition fee later.
Welcome to ESSEC!
Get in touch with a student
Rémi, current student,
will be more than happy to answer
Talk to our advisor
Discuss your professional & individual goals and find out if this program is right for you.
Mar 31Master's Info Session - Vietnam
Meet with ESSEC representative Lincoln Wang in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.10:00 | Vietnam Sign up