Advanced Master's Programs
Results will be available on June 3rd, 3:00 pm. You can check them on your Application Summary
19/12/2012 Back from London
Students of Financial Techniques Advanced Master Asian track went to London for their study trip. They visit interesting companies...
Become a financial specialist
- For financiers, the increasing globalization of the capital market means dealing with ever more complex issues. Arbitrage among currency exchange rates, interest rate risk coverage and searches for the most attractive places for obtaining loans and investing capital are just some of the daily tasks to be managed.
- Complete mastery of the international financial markets, futures markets and options markets is essential for finance managers and portfolio managers.
- All of the world’s major financial centers – and especially Asian centers such as Singapore and Hong Kong – are seeking professionals able to effectively evaluate the products traded there.
- Corporate financial directors, banks and financial institutions are also increasingly in need of in-depth technical knowledge for capital financing transactions and project financing.
Graduates of this Advanced Master’s program find positions quickly. They work in major banks, consulting or auditing firms, stock market companies or securities firms, financial holdings and investment funds and in major industrial or services companies. They mainly hold front-office positions in trading rooms (trading, selling shares, exchange rate products and derivatives), portfolio management, financial analysis, evaluation and mergers & acquisitions.
Typical Student Profile
- Fluency in French is required for the Financial Markets & Corporate Finance track
- 70% engineers and scientists in applied mathematics, econometrics, etc.
- 25% economics, management, banking and finance students
- 5% legal specialists or political science graduates.
- Average age: 24
- Some 14% have professional experience
- 20% international students