Advanced Master's Programs
Results will be available on June 3rd, 3:00 pm. You can check them on your Application Summary
17/02/2013 San Francisco, here we go!
MS Strategy & Management of international Business students had the chance to go on a wonderful study trip, to San Francisco, from February 8th to 16th 2013!
Mastering the complexity of a global business world
Markets are becoming increasingly international, interconnected, and multi-cultural. With complexity come risk, and the need to rely on inspired managers to achieve business success and social excellence.
Faced with new challenges, companies increasingly seek experts with strong management foundations, who can effectively tackle a broad range of managerial issues, from strategy to finance or marketing.
Grounded in ESSEC’s founding values of humanism, diversity, responsibility, innovation and excellence, the Advanced Master in Strategy and Management of International Business provides students with the global view of the organization, and prepares them to rise to the challenges of rapidly changing economic and social environments.
Alumni’s career paths
Graduates of this program find management positions in various sectors in France, Europe and worldwide:
- Consulting: consultant in strategy, in international development, in mergers and acquisitions, business analyst, audit consultant, risk management consultant...
- International business: project manager, business developer, head of import-export, zone manager, international development manager...
- Finance: Financial analyst, investment banking auditor, head of international project financing, auditor/credit risk manager, systems engineer and head of financial processes, international treasurer, international management controller...
- Marketing & sales: International product manager, marketing manager, key account manager, head of market research, sales director, sales manager...
- Management: Subsidiary director, project manager...
Typical students profile
- 75% of the students hold degrees in engineering or science
- 25% hold degrees in law, management or political sciences
- 10% have some work experience
- 45% of the cohort is international, with 35 nationalities representing the five continents
- Students share an international background (dual nationality, studies or work abroad), with a strong level in English
- They speak 3 or more languages
Discuss with students of Class 2013
100% Asian track
50% Asian Track