The Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) program at ESSEC is designed for high-achieving undergraduates who plan to pursue an international career.
The ESSEC Global BBA, the first program of its kind in France to receive the prestigious AACSB and EQUIS accreditations, offers an innovative approach to business education as well as the unique opportunity to follow the curriculum either on the Cergy campus or on the Asia Pacific campus in Singapore.
The program draws on the expertise of its world renowned faculty from 30 countries and its network of international partners in order to prepare you to be an entrepreneurial, multi-lingual leader.
The Global BBA provides an excellent education through a program recognized as one of the best in Europe.
- 1 program, 2 campuses, 3 countries– students have the option to pursue the Global BBA program in Cergy or in Singapore
- The Global BBA ranked #1 Bachelor in Business Administration in France
- ESSEC ranked #3 worldwide in the 2014 Financial Times Master In Management ranking
- Over 300 international students from 36 countries attend the school every year as part of a university exchange program
- A minimum of two semesters of exchange are required and must be spent in two different countries – students may choose from among our 113 prestigious partner universities
- Two internship opportunities built in to the curriculum either in France or internationally
ESSEC Business School - Key figures
- 3 campuses in Cergy, Paris-La Défense and Singapore
- 4,400 students in full-time undergraduate and graduate programs
- 30% of students are international
- 90 nationalities represented
- 5,000 managers in the Executive Education programs
- 2,000 degrees awarded each year, including 1,600 at graduate level
- 157 Partner universities in 42 countries
- 19 double-degree program agreements (14 international programs and 5 national programs)
- 46,000 Alumni around the world, with 60 representatives in major capital cities
- 100 student organizations
The faculty in figures
The ESSEC faculty includes 130 professors and 17 Emeriti professors. 50% of our faculty body is international with 30 nationalities represented. This group creates and shares knowledge at 3 campuses and within 8 academic departments as well as 18 teaching and research chairs.
725 articles and books were published over the last 5 years.