Master of Science in Management
- Ranked #3 worldwide by the Financial Times in 2014
- The top program in France according to HR directors and recruiters in France by L'Etudiant (2012, 2013, 2014).
- A dual-campus in France & Singapore and a global perspective with access to 90 academic exchanges and 15 double degrees with prestigious academic partners.
- A personalized education: each student designs their own program and decides when to alternate academic and professional experience.
- An extensive industry immersion: integrated work experience of 18 months, work/study programs, internships, business incubators etc.
- ESSEC’s Cergy-Pontoise campus in the greater Paris region was opened in 1973; the school itself in 1907.
- Close to Paris’ business sector - La Défense - as well as being surrounded by major European cities.
- Study entirely in English whilst learning other languages.
- Enjoy a unique international immersion with students and staff coming from all around the world.On campus facilities include: halls of residence, student associations, business incubators, etc.
- ESSEC has been based in Singapore since 2005 and in January 2015 moved to a brand new state-of-the-art campus in the Nepal Hill District.
- Be at the heart of the diverse Asia Pacific region, close to locally based companies and experience emerging markets.
- Get real visibility in the region with Asia’s #1 MSc in Management.
- Study entirely in English whilst learning other languages (French, Chinese, etc.)
- Gain experience of 2 cultures and a enjoy a unique international immersion with students coming from all around the world.