Commitment and actions for disability in the ESSEC Group
The ESSEC Group's development has been based on humanism, responsibility, diversity, innovation and excellence. It has been committed to a new approach since 2008 for:
• the integration of disabled persons as students in initial training, participants in permanent training, professors and employees;
• the accessibility of campuses and the activities taking place there (premises, facilities, services, classes, entrance exams, Internet sites, events, accommodation…);
• taking account of the different types of disability within training programs in order to raise awareness and reinforce the responsibility of future managers and directors.
Disability, source of innovation and performance
To find out more, you can find the following at http://handicap.essec.edu (in French):
The ESSEC Group and Disability
Do you want to be part of the ESSEC Group to:
Do you want to develop
For any questions, please !
In line with its commitments, the ESSEC Group is progressively improving accessibility to its premises, classes, examinations, events, accommodation…
Accessibility of the Executive Education Campus in Paris - La Défense
Focus on accessibility of the Internet site www.essec.edu
Generic categories and accessibility area
The generic categories are of interest to all visitors to the site, all disabilities included. They contain general information (news, practical information, scheduling...) and are, in principle, accessible to all.
The following content may prove difficult to access: interactive programs in Flash and online catalogues which use a special application.
Browsing with the "Tab" key
You can browse the entire site without using a mouse.
Browsing is done via the “Tab” key (on the left of your keyboard), which allows you to go from link to link across the page. The order is as follows: from top to bottom and from left to right.
Activate the current link using the “enter” key. Finally, the “down” and “up” arrows allow you to go up and down the current page.
To make reading easier and to change the size of the text, you can use the icon found in the services at the top of each page indicated above
You can also use the special browser functions:
• Internet Explorer : Ctrl + mouse wheel or in the view menu > text size
• Firefox / mozilla : Crtl + + or -
• Safari / Camino : Pomme + + or -
Logo at the top of the page
The ESSEC logo takes you back to the site homepage.
Some documents are available in PDF format. Acrobat Reader is required to open and view them.
This program can be downloaded from the Adobe site.
The site's media (videos and sound) can be viewed using the Flash plug-in. This flash plug-in is therefore required to see videos in French Sign Language.
Free plug-in download