Anne-Flore Mamam Larraufie PhD, Academic Director of the Executive Mastère Spécialisé® in International Business Development (IBD) and Isabelle Rousseau, Alumna of the program answered all you need to know about the program in an exclusive interview with Campus Channel
This video will help you better understand not only the key facts and features of the program, its structure but also the key elements to keep in mind during the admission process. Isabelle brings her point of view as an Alumna while sharing her experience during the program at ESSEC Business School.
To summarize the video:
- Corporate Speech
- What’s the difference between an executive masters and an advanced masters?
- Why did you pick this program? how has it helped you reached your professional goals?
- Is this an English or a French program? What are the language requirements?
- How do you prepare to the admission tests ?
- What is the admission process?
- Is there an age limit to apply?
- Are 47 days enough to significantly boost your career?
- How does Essec address sustainability and ethics regarding the business industry?
- Which soft skills and hard skills have you learnt through this program?
- How do you make it easy for people who are 35 years and over to go back to school?
- What are the 4 steps of this program?
- How does the EMS IBD balance my professional life, academic life and personal life?