We look forward to welcoming you back to the ESSEC APAC campus for the start of the new academic year from 24 Aug 2020.
Given the current travel situation, it is likely that many of our students or participants would be starting the courses online. We will share with you more information about specific numbers in class closer to the start of the program.
All courses will be taught from campus by faculty and external lecturers. On campuses, classrooms are set up to facilitate "dual teaching" courses with adapted equipment that is easy to handle. Nine classrooms have been equipped to allow faculty members and external lecturers to give their classes via video conferencing. The campus is also equipped with a recording studio. It provides good quality audio and video capture devices, lighting, and green screen to facilitate post production.
ESSEC’s Covid-19 Protocol - At Campus Entry
Before entering the campus premises, please proceed directly to the security station located outside of the main lobby entrance at Level 3 to take your temperature first. Anyone with fever, flu-like, respiratory symptoms will be denied entry.
- Please scan the QR code for “SafeEntry” that will be displayed at the security station. You will be prompted to a designated URL to enter your official name, NRIC/FIN number and mobile number to “check-in”. Upon successful check-in, please show your Check-in mobile screen to the security officer before you enter the premises.
- When you leave the premises, please remember to “check-out” from the SafeEntry URL/QR code.
- Please also download and activate the TraceTogether app. For the TraceTogether app to be effective in contact tracing, please ensure that your mobile Bluetooth is always switched on.
ESSEC’s Covid-19 Protocol - In Class or On Campus
- In case of any COVID-19 related symptoms or other health situations
- Displayed by students: The faculty/lecturer/staff in class must report to reception. Reception will get security to escort the concerned student to leave the premises. Reception will make a note of student details and inform the Safety Manager
- Displayed by faculty/lecturer/staff: the faculty/lecturer/staff must report to reception and leave the premises. Reception will make a note and inform Safety Manager
- If a student/faculty/lecturer/staff calls Academic Director, Program Manager, Faculty, Staff HOD – they must report Reception and minimize contact with concerned person. Reception will get security to escort the concerned person to leave the premises. Reception will make a note of person’s details and inform Safety Manager
- Students/Faculty/Lecturers/Staff can return to campus once free of COVID-19 symptoms (with doctor’s certificate or other evidence as may be required).
- If anyone with COVID-19 symptoms becomes COVID-19 positive, then ESSEC will initiate a business continuity plan in such situations as required (disinfection of premises, work with MOH and other regulatory authorities on next steps).
- In the event of a confirmed case on campus: all those in regular contact with the infected person (class, office, event, etc.) will be placed on 14 days stay-at-home notice.
- Affected Staff/Faculty who are on the stay home notice will work from home and Students on stay home notice will attend their classes online.
- In the event several cases are reported on campus: all on-site communities may be tested by the local public health authority; clusters with potential cases will be contained; thorough cleaning will take place; access to campus will be dependent on test results.
- Adaptation, reduction or suspension of activities may occur depending on the advisory issued by the respective government authorities.
- All the above will be subjected to any changes in regulations or requirements by the relevant government authorities.