A CAMPUS TO EXPERIENCE
A design campus, connected and open to the world
Named ESSEC Africa, this new 6000 m2 campus is ideally located on the Plage des Nations site in Sidi Bouknadel in the heart of the Rabat-Salé-Kénitra urban area. It is integrated into a luxury residential area, just a few minutes from the beach and sports and cultural facilities. It is 25 minutes from Rabat, Kénitra and Rabat-Salé Airport, and 1h30 from Casablanca.
This campus is therefore fully in line with the Moroccan authorities' economic development strategy for the Casablanca-Rabat-Kenitra axis, which is set to become the country's economic heart over the next ten years.
ESSEC Africa campus hosts the academic activities of ESSEC: initial training, continuing education, running incubators and innovation centers, research activities in partnership with very high-level academic institutions such as Ecole Centrale de Casablanca, the International University of Rabat or the Ecole Mohammedia d’Ingénieurs.
ESSEC Africa campus offers a working environment adapted to everyone’s needs and conducive to work. It also works on the implementation of innovative teaching methods: it has a recording studio, a modular auditorium, connected classrooms, bubbles of reflection for workshops, a catering centre... It also offers two student residences, one for girls and the other for boys.
With this campus, ESSEC Africa offers its students and partners a secure working and living environment favorable to study and to creation of knowledge. With all its facilities, ESSEC Africa campus has all the conditions for organizing high-quality professional training courses, seminars and workshops.
Best features of the campus
- Campus with modular and connected spaces
- ESSEC professors and expert speakers who can be mobilized
- Innovative pedagogical approaches:
- participative experiential learning,
- blended learning,
- learning by doing / by coaching.
- Accommodation on site
- Sports and cultural facilities nearby to enrich your experience:
- PSG Academy,
- Surf school,
- Golf of 9 and 18 holes,
- Belghazi Ethnographic Museum,
- The beach and its shops.
- Center of Rabat and Kenitra at 25 minutes; Casablanca at 1h10
High quality services and living conditions
- Two university residences in the immediate proximity of the education building. These residences offer single or double rooms and have kitchens and social rooms. For the students' comfort and security, they are supervised day and night.
- A free shuttle service is offered. Frequencies are adjusted to the academic rhythm of the students (about 7 shuttles per day). This service is also offered on weekends. Shuttles connect the ESSEC Africa Campus and the Rabat City Station. The journey takes about 30 minutes.
- A cafeteria managed by a professional caterer, offers varied and balanced meals (Moroccan and international cuisine). Culinary events/themes are also on the program to create moments of sharing and exchange.
- A student residence with a relaxing atmosphere is equipped with TV, sofas, billiards, table football, table tennis, tables... It is open every day until midnight and on weekends.
- Located in the heart of the campus, as on the Cergy campus, the K-lab and learning lab is a place of production and knowledge sharing open to the whole community: students, professors, staff members and corporate partners. A space for creativity, sharing and learning, the K-lab will enable everyone to meet ESSEC's expertise, to test, develop and model new ideas.
- Physical and cultural activities integrated into the educational programs, thanks to the two fitness and weight training rooms, the multi-sport field, or the thematic workshops (oriental dance, self-defense, music and singing, ...).
- Partnerships with the main establishments of the Plage des Nations site and Rabat (surf school, golf, PSG Academy, Belghazi museum, etc.).