Information Systems, Decision Sciences and Statistics
Research is the cornerstone of the Department’s activity, ensuring the dissemination of the latest theoretical developments through teaching in full-time and executive programs, and consulting.
The Department regularly organizes seminars as well as conferences with the participation of guests from leading institutions worldwide, where the latest research works are presented and discussed.
- Information Systems seminars
- Working Group on Risk seminars
- Econometrics & Statistics seminars
- Operations Research and Management of Operations seminars
The Department focuses on the modeling, management and analysis of quantitative and qualitative information. It is made up of two complementary areas:
- Information Systems deal with the modeling, development, management and use of business information. Besides being a functional area in their own right, Information Systems support business processes, communication, collaboration and decision-making, throughout and across organizations.
- Decision Sciences and Statistics focus on modeling, analyzing and interpreting data for decision-making. According to whether uncertainty is specifically modeled or not leads to stochastic (statistics, econometrics, forecasting) or deterministic (operations research, optimization, data mining) models and methods.
The aim of the IDS Department is threefold:
- Contributing to theoretical and empirical academic research to the highest international standards.
- Participating in knowledge dissemination to undergraduates, graduates, doctoral students and practitioners.
- Analyzing empirical issues and providing practical advice, whether from an academic or corporate perspective.
Frédérique Jean Louis, Tel. +33 (0)126.96.36.199.49
Patricia Fernandez, Tel. +33 (0)188.8.131.52.45
Stéphanie Martinez, Tel. + 33 (0)184.108.40.206.97