Your Key to an International Career
ESSEC Business School belongs to the select group of European institutions offering an Mastère Spécialisé ® - Advanced Master in Business Administration Research program that meets the highest international standards.
Our program is delivered entirely in English and it offers great opportunities for bright and motivated students who aspire to a career as researchers or experts at the top international level. The ESSEC
Mastère Spécialisé ® - Advanced Master in Business Administration Research is your key to an international career with a European flair.
Arnaud De Bruyn,
Associate Dean of the Program
Why should you choose our Advanced Master Program?
ESSEC Business School is a leading global business school (ranked #3 by the Financial Times for its Master in Management Program) deeply committed to research and boasting a top-level and highly international Faculty. With its strong emphasis on research, the ESSEC Advanced Master Program (Mastère Spécialisé ®) trains outstanding experts for the business world. The ESSEC Advanced Master Program targets and breeds excellence and it does so through a resolute commitment to quality:
- A selective admission process ensuring that we bring in first rate students with an aptitude for research and a strong motivation for a career as international consultants or experts
- A carefully structured, demanding curriculum guaranteeing a well-rounded and complete coverage of the field of expertise
- Quality monitoring and supervision by a dedicated team of top-level professors
- When you enter our Program, you join an outstanding and intellectually vibrant international scholarly community
- Diploma: Mastère Spécialisé ® - Advanced Master in Business Administration Research (MsBAR)
- Length: 18 months of full-time courses, seminars and research practice
- Specialization in 7 different concentrations:
- Language : English
- Class size : around 20 students coming from all over the world
- Location: ESSEC campus of Cergy-Pontoise, France