Career guidance and advice
Throughout your time at ESSEC, the Career Services will accompany you in defining your career plan and facilitating your entry into the professional world.
Through the support of the Career Services team, you will be able to:
- Learn more about yourself and enhance your experiences.
- Explore career opportunities, reflect and develop your personal and professional project.
- Define your internship/job search strategy and prepare yourself for numerous recruitment events through coaching with specialists.
- Prepare your CV, LinkedIn profile and cover letter in an impactful manner, and develop your network efficiently.
- Prepare for different types of job interviews through role-playing exercises (pitching) and learn to position yourself well during salary negotiations.
Meeting with professionals and recruitment opportunities
In addition to the offers received and shared with all the major business schools, the Career Services team receives more than 16,000 internship, apprenticeship and VIE offers each year, and more than 6,000 job offers and exclusive Graduate Program offers, both in France and internationally.
The Career Services team organizes numerous recruitment events and puts you in direct contact with your future employer(s):
- NETWORKING: +500 PROFESSIONAL MEETINGS
- Company presentations, business conferences, recruitment sessions, workshops, master classes and internationally-themed weeks.
Forum des Métiers à Impact
A domain-specific career fair gathering organizations with social and environmental objectives, ranging from consulting firms to companies working on responsible finance, as well as start-ups and CSR departments of large corporations such as Accélérateur d'Innovation Sociale de la Croix-Rouge Française, Accenta, Circul'R, Deloitte, GreenYellow, Groupe ARES, and ZACK - Groupe Manutan International.
Forum des Métiers de la Transition
A domain-specific career fair gathering companies and organizations engaged in social and environmental transition, such as Alter Equity, Birdeo, Castalie, Carbon4 Finance, Green Soluce, InnovaFeed, Phenix, Redman, and Vendredi.
This recruitment fair brings together around hundred companies. You will establish contacts with companies from all sectors of activity, such as: Air Liquide, Amazon, Bouygues, Carrefour, Ekimetrics, Groupe Casino, Henkel, L’Oréal, LVMH, Metro, Orange, Saint-Gobain, Le Groupe TF1, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield, Unilever, Vinci, etc.
Start-up & Innovative Companies Fair
This fair brings together start-ups for a pitch and speed recruiting day.
During this recruitment fair you will establish exceptional contacts with consulting firms such as: Accenture, Accuracy, Bain & Company, BearingPoint, BCG, Capgemini Invent, KPMG, Mazars, McKinsey & Company, Roland Berger, Wavestone, etc.
During this recruitment fair you will establish exceptional contacts with financial institutions such as: Ardian, AXA, BNP Paribas, Bpifrance, Candriam, Centerview Partners, Crédit Agricole CIB, Hines, Moody’s, ODDO BHF, Qonto, Rothschild & co, Société Générale, UBS, etc.