Serving more than 1600 alumni which are made up of over 45 nationalities and spanning across 55 countries, the Alumni Association of the ESSEC Hospitality Management IMHI (AAIMHI) works to ensure that the values of ESSEC Business School and relationships created continue to enrich the professional and personal lives of graduates.
AAIMHI’s mission is to organize and revitalize the exchanges of the network and to promote IMHI and its alumni worldwide.
Its values are: esprit de corps, mutual aid, diversity and conviviality.
Throughout the year, AAIMHI organizes professional and regular social events around the world such as Industry Leader Conferences, the annual IMHI Forum in Paris, get-togethers and entertaining evenings. In 2015 events took place in Paris, London, Dubai, Berlin, Singapore, Geneva, New Delhi, Madrid and Beirut. These events are organized with the help and participation of AAIMHI members, thus giving current students an opportunity to network and integrate into the association.
The careers of the IMHI alumni network in the hospitality industry cover a variety of disciplines, functions and fields including finance, real estate, asset management, consulting, online distribution, revenue management, sales and marketing, business development, operations management, catering, food and beverage and entrepreneurship. Alumni work together to help recent graduates succeed in their fields and become active members in the community.
Member access: http://www.aaimhi.com/
AAIMHI Board 2019
|President||Nicolas Meylan (H86), General Manager - Mövenpick Hotel & Casino Geneva|
|Secretary General||Johanna Wagner (H13), Hotel Portfolio Manager - So-Hospitality|
|Treasurer||Celine Cotasson-Fauvet (H03), Head of Research - Nexity Conseil & Transaction|
|School Relations||Claire Tagand Battard (H94), Director Career Services - ESSEC|
|School Relations||Cyril Lanrezac (H97), Chief Executive Officer - DUCASSE Education|
|Events/Communication||Manuel Heurteux (H15), F&B and Lifestyle Expert – Janus Hospitality|
|Events||Alexandra Ogilvie (H95), Gemolist|
|Events||Pauline Billette (H01), Founder - RevUp|
|Communication||Guillaume Bendiyan (H17), Digital Product Manager - Disneyland Paris|
|Scholarships / Sponsoring||Osman Dogramaci (H85) – Founder-Managing Director - AIM Paris|
The Honorary Présidents
- Michael Levie H83, Owner Founder and Operator, Citizen M, Netherlands
- Thierry Loue H83, Director Corporate Initiatives, JLL Global
- Remy Rein H83, Senior Lecturer, Hotel Asset Management, Transaction,Valuation, Consulting, Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne
- Dimitrios Zarikos H83, Regional Vice President & General Manager, Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza
- Nicolas Meylan H86, General Manager, Mövenpick Hotel & Casino, Switzerland
- Olivier Chavy H88, President, RCI | Vacation Exchange
- Eric Vincent H90, COO, Ladurée Paris
- Puneet Chhatwal H91, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, The Indian Hotels Company Limited (IHCL)
- Marc Descrozaille H00, Chief Operating Officer MEA, Accor
- Thierry Guillot H92, Area Vice President - General Manager, Hyatt Regency Mexico City
- François Olivier Luiggi H92, General Manager, The Pierre, a Taj Hotel, New York City and President, ESSEC alumni, USA
- Isabelle Arnaud H96, Managing Director, TALENTUALL Executive Search & Selection, France