A great multicultural experience
Ideally located in a quiet neighborhood near shopping and restaurants, the Hauts-de-Cergy residence is only a 7-minute train ride away from ESSEC. You will also enjoy the nearby multiplex cinema and golf.
It is our largest residence with two separate buildings which are linked together. It offers 26 double studios (the double studios consist in two independent furnished bedrooms with a shared kitchenette and bathroom. Monthly rent is per person) and 433 single studios to accommodate a total of 485 residents.
Each studio is furnished and is equipped with a single bed (90x200 cm), closets, bookshelves and a desk. Units also include a kitchen with a refrigerator/ freezer (except in wheelchair accessible studios), electric stovetop burner, as well as a bathroom (to share with a roommate in a double studio).
- Security service present and/or reachable 24/7
- Secure building with intercom and badges
- Secure free private parking lots (underground and external)
- Mini-market located in the residence open from Monday to Friday (12pm / 2pm and 6pm / 9:30pm) and on Sunday (7:30pm / 9:30pm)
- Coin-operated laundry rooms
- Possible to borrow a vacuum cleaner and an iron
- Luggage room for storing your personal belongings while off campus
Comfort and recreation
- Two sports rooms, squash room, outdoor tennis court
- Co working spaces and study areas
- Recreation rooms with big screen TV and upright piano, billiards and table football
- Large green open spaces
Note: Internet access available via external supplier at resident’s charge.
The rates 2023/2024 (before deduction of the housing subsidy)
The monthly rents include all utilities (water, electricity, heat).
- Single studio: 694€
- Double studio: 629€
- Security deposit: 590€
- Annual membership: 299€
- Annual membership renewal: 199€