A quiet residence close to the campus
The residence des Linandes is conveniently reached by city buses (with a bus stop just accross the street) and is only a 20-minute walk from ESSEC. It is ideally located near stores, supermarkets, a medical center, restaurants and fast-foods…
This residence offers 50 double studios (the double studios consist in two independent furnished bedrooms with a shared kitchenette and bathroom. Monthly rent is per person) and 80 single studios to accommodate a total of 180 residents. All studios are furnished and equipped with a single bed (90 x 200 cm), bookshelves, closets and a desk. Each unit also includes an equipped kitchen (refrigerator / freezer, electric stovetop burners,etc) as well as a bathroom and a toilet (to share with a roommate for the double studios).
- Security service present and/or reachable 24/7
- Secure building with intercom and badges
- Secure free private parking
- Coin-operated laundry room
- Possible to borrow a vacuum cleaner and an iron
- Luggage room for storing your personal belongings while off campus
Comfort and recreation
- Sports room
- Big screen TV room with table football, billiard and piano
- Co working space
- Wifi in the common rooms
Note: Internet access available via external supplier at resident’s charge.
The rates 2019/2020 (before deduction of the housing subsidy)
The monthly rents include all utilities (water, electricity, heat…).
Housing tax is not included.
- Single studio: 577€
- Double studio: 489€
- Security deposit: 590€
- Administrative fee (first request): 299€
- Administrative fee (renewal): from 49 to 199€ according to situation (refer to article 28 of the intern regulations)
- Admission fee (one-time only): 199€
- Annual membership: 99€