The experience of collective living at the heart of the campus
The residence du Parc is located just behind the ESSEC buildings, a five-minute walk from the RER Cergy Préfecture, from a large shopping center and a swimming pool. The very lively Cergy Port is also located in short walking distance.
Reserved for first-year students of ESSEC Grande Ecole and ESSEC BBA, this 4-story building offers 221 furnished rooms measuring approximately 18 sqm each and grouped together in « living units ».
A « living unit » consists in a shared living room, an equipped kitchen and bathroom as well as 6 to 11 separate bedrooms.
Each bedroom has a single bed, a sink, a closet, bookshelves and a desk.
- Security service present and/or reachable 24/7
- Secure building with intercom and badges
- Secure free private parking
- Free cleaning service in the living units once a week
- Coin-operated laundry room
- Possible to borrow a vacuum cleaner and an iron
- Luggage room for storing your personal belongings while off campus
Comfort and recreation
- Access to the ESSEC sports center
- Four on-campus tennis courts
- Public swimming pool nearby
- Piano room
- Big screen TV room
- Wifi in the common rooms
- Co working space
Note: Internet access available via external supplier at resident's charge.
The rates 2020/2021 (before deduction of the housing subsidy)
The monthly rents include all utilities (water, electricity, heat, internet…).
Housing tax is not included.
- Ground floor : 550€
- Upper floor : 590€
- Security deposit: 590€
- Administrative fee (first request): 299€
- Administrative fee (renewal): from 49 to 199€ according to situation (refer to article 28 of the intern regulations)
- Admission fee (one-time only): 199€
- Annual membership: 99€