Do I have the profile that fits?
Are you a young applicant and wish to:
- acquire an aptitude to work on international scale in a multicultural environment
- benefit from top-level teaching with intense learning curriculum
- reposition or launch your career in consulting, project management, etc. or engage in entrepreneurship/intrapreneurship
- work with Asian partners or want to discover Paris, Singapore, Rabat, Kingston, Columbia or Monterrey?
Have you obtained or are currently pursuing:
- A Master Degree (No prior professional experience is required but 3-6 months is a plus).
- A 4-year Bachelor Degree or equivalent (Master 1) with 3 years of professional work experience
In exceptional cases, we accept a strong undergraduate degree (Up to a maximum of 30% of total places available)
- 4-year Bachelor or equivalent (Master 1) with no or less than 3 years of professional work experience
- 3-year Bachelor or equivalent (Licence 3) with 3 years of professional work experience
Online application portal is currently available. Application deadlines for the academic year starting September 2020 are below
ROUNDS OF ADMISSION
ONLINE APPLICATION DEADLINE
NO LATER THAN
NO LATER THAN
||October 24, 2019
||November 29, 2019
||December 1, 2019
||December 31, 2019
||January 1, 2020
||January 31, 2020
||February 1, 2020
||February 29, 2020
||March 1, 2020
||March 31, 2020
||April 1, 2020
||April 30, 2020
||May 1, 2020
||May 31, 2020
||June 1, 2020
||June 30, 2020
COVID-19: Adapted Admission Procedure | Last updated: Thursday, 26 March 2020
In view of this unprecedented situation, the admission procedure has been adapted:*
I) Management Tests
Given that test centers are currently closed in most countries, candidates who have not already taken the test are allowed to apply to the subsequent rounds without a management aptitude test score.
II) English Tests
- Please report your test score if you have already done an English test in the last three years or do a test if tests are held in your country.
- If you have not done a test in the last three years, and you are based in the United States, Canada, Colombia, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Hong Kong (China) and Macau (China), take the TOEFL iBT® Special Home Edition.
- If you do not have any possibility to report a score of an English test, you may exceptionally apply to the subsequent rounds by taking the following steps on the Online Application Platform:
1. Go to the “Tests scores” Tab
2. Select “English test”
3. Select “Application without English Test score”
4. Indicate Score as 0
5. Indicate Date of issue as the application deadline of the round you are applying to
All the ESSEC teams remain mobilized for the upcoming MS SMIB intake!
*Please note that the above conditions are subject to change based on the evolving global situation. Kindly check this page regularly for updates.
You will need to provide:
- 1 Aptitude test score - mandatory
- 1 English test score - exempted if native-speaker or have studied/lived/worked last 3 years in an English speaking university or in a country where native language is English
Click here to take the GMAT Quiz and get an estimate of your score
|Depending on the tracks
||only certain tests are accepted
|Corporate Strategy in Western Countries
All test scores are accepted.
Fluency in French is required for the track in Morocco
|Strategic Consulting in Western Countries
|Managing Digital Transformation & Innovation
|Doing Business in Asia
|Doing Business in Africa
|Financial Management of International Projects
Only GMAT (+600) and TOEFL (+100) or IELTS (+7.5) are accepted.
Fluency in Spanish is required for the track in Mexico
|International Trade & Investment
These can take several months to prepare and to register for an exam slot. Keep this in mind before starting your application as without these test scores it will be incomplete.
Create your candidate account. You can fill in the online application at your own pace and come back to it at any point. You can only apply once per program each academic year.
Once validated, your campus choice is final.
A complete online application includes the following items. Incomplete application will not be processed.
||Official and authenticated copies from each year of University
||Authenticated copies of official degrees since high school (school leaving).
While applying, if you do not have your final diploma that makes you eligible for the program, you can apply with an Enrolment Certificate.
Important: By mid-December of your starting year at ESSEC, you will have to provide a copy of your final diploma (or a certificate of completion/attendance).
|1 Curriculum Vitae
||One page maximum
|1 Identity Card
||Passport or other national identity card
||1 passport sized photo
|1 English Test
||TOEIC/TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge English Advanced, if applicable
|1 Aptitude Test
|2 x Recommendation Letters
||One of which is a professional reference.
It is the applicant's responsibility to enter details of both the referees as soon as possible to allow them to send the online letter of recommendation on time. Once you enter their details and save, a link is sent to them immediately to fill out the letter online.
||115 € non-refundable and payable online
Click to see if you are exempted
|All documents must be provided in English or French.
Official translations will also have to be provided for documents in other languages.
There are several rounds of admissions. Once you have submitted your application online you cannot make changes on your application.
Your application will be fully studied by the admission committee. Each part of your application is taken into account. In case of further clarification on your application, an interview may be scheduled.
You will be notified via email and you can also access the result via the application portal.
Please note that once your registration is confirmed, you will not be able to change tracks anymore. You may use the time frame between admittance and registration confirmation to discuss your track choice directly with our Academic Director, to help you make your choice if necessary.
Soon after you receive your letter of acceptance, confirm your place by paying the non-refundable deposit fee of 3500 EUR for Global SMIB and 5800 SGD for Asian SMIB. This fee has to be paid within two weeks from the day of admission, and will then be deducted from your tuition fee.
Welcome to ESSEC!