Career guidance and advice
Throughout your time at ESSEC, the Career Services will accompany you in defining your career plan and facilitating your entry into the professional world.
Through the support of the Career Services team, you will be able to:
- Learn more about yourself and enhance your experiences.
- Explore career opportunities, reflect and develop your personal and professional project.
- Define your internship/job search strategy and prepare yourself for numerous recruitment events through coaching with specialists.
- Prepare your CV, LinkedIn profile and cover letter in an impactful manner, and develop your network efficiently.
- Prepare for different types of job interviews through role-playing exercises (pitching) and learn to position yourself well during salary negotiations.
Meeting with professionals and recruitment opportunities
The Career Services team organizes numerous recruitment events and puts you in direct contact with your future employer(s):
- Networking, professional meetings
- Company presentations, business conferences, recruitment sessions, workshops, master classes and internationally-themed weeks.
This recruitment fair brings companies to our students. You will establish contacts with companies from all sectors of activity, such as: LVMH, Capgemini Invent, Sodexo, DBS, Standard Chartered Bank, etc.