Our open enrollment programs are designed to keep top executives, managers, and government officials ahead of business trends. Through guided learning, participants acquire critical thinkings skills and insights which enable them to meet ambitious development objectives and stimulate creativity.
Discover our range of open enrollment executive programs in:
LEADERSHIP | INNOVATION | TECHNOLOGY | GEOPOLITICS | STRATEGY | FINANCE | MARKETING | COACHING | NEGOTIATION | LUXURY BRAND MANAGEMENT
Luxury Brand Management: Elevate Your Brand Value
22 - 25 September 2020 (Tuesday - Friday)
For more information on the early bird rates and course fees, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This course will provide participants with an in-depth understanding of the fundamentals of premium and luxury brand management, best practices and success factors of traditional luxury brands, and take-aways that can be applied in any sector or category.
- Discover the fundamentals of building a premium/ luxury brand
- Understand how to create a rich DNA, and how to express it via visual codes and powerful storytelling
- Find a unique bank of ideas and inspirations to help engage in better branding
- Open your mind to thinking about your brand in a different way that would allow you to elevate its branding
The fundamentals of premium and luxury brands
- Enhancing and reinforcing the brand uniqueness through DNA and codes
- Best practices in the luxury industry and their applicability to other sectors
- Managing and enhancing the dream factor through storytelling
- Putting it all together: Applying luxury brand-building strategies to other sectors - strategically and operationally
Who should attend?
- Executives and managers working in a premium brand
- Middle and senior marketing management
- Brand managers and brand directors
- Marketing and commercial directors
- Brand owners
ABOUT THE EXPERT
Prof. Sonja Prokopec is the ESSEC LVMH Chaired Professor of Luxury Brand Management. She was named one of the Top 40 under 40 Business School Professors worldwide in 2015 (Poets&Quants ranking). Her research explores consumer judgment and decision-making. She is also interested in understanding the factors that affect brand perceptions of luxury brands. Prof. Prokopec's research has been published in the Journal of Consumer Research and the Journal of Consumer Psychology, among others, as well as a variety of media including the Huffington Post, the Business of Fashion and the Business Times Singapore. Outside of teaching and research, she actively advises companies from the luxury industry in regard to consumer behavior trends, consumer research and marketing, and brand management issues. Prof. Prokopec received her Ph.D. in Marketing from the University of Houston in 2007.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com