Our open enrollment programs are designed to keep top executives, managers, and government officials ahead of business trends. Through guided learning, participants acquire critical thinkings skills and insights which enable them to meet ambitious development objectives and stimulate creativity.
Discover our range of open enrollment executive programs in:
#OpportunityInCrisis Masterclass (Online): Applying Design Thinking to Seize Emerging Opportunities in Crises
Dates: 10, 13, 17 & 20 November 2020
Time: 2pm-5pm (GMT +08)
Early bird offer: SGD 1,712 (incl. GST) (Usual SGD 3,200)
Register before 1 November to enjoy our early bird offer
For special bulk discounts for corporates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Design Thinking (or ‘Human Centred Design’) has revolutionised the way organisations look at their businesses and reshaped the innovation process to one that focuses on the customer/end-user from an early stage. The increasingly competitive and complex environment has amplified the need to better understand one’s customers and deliver value-adding innovation in product & service delivery. Crises like the ongoing pandemic have also created tremendous opportunities for innovative & agile ideas to disrupt the ‘norm’ by applying the fundamental tenets of Design Thinking.
As a leading global business school that has been pushing the boundaries of knowledge for more than century, the ESSEC Design Thinking Masterclass is designed to equip business owners and executives with the necessary knowledge to gain a competitive edge through customer-centric innovation. The open and practical approach of this program allows participants to collaborate on post-COVID business challenges & opportunities in diverse teams and develop a functional low fidelity prototype solution by the end of the program.
The focus on practical implementation rather than theory ensures that even participants who have attended similar courses or who are not working in innovation will benefit from this program in their daily work/lives.
What you will gain from the program
- Embed the Design Thinking ideology and framework into daily work/lives;
- Be equipped with practical tools and skills to implement Design Thinking in organisations;
- Discover practical problems through empathy, define problem statements, ideate, develop rapid-prototypes and test customer-centric solutions;
- Adopt an innovative and agile mindset to support organisational transformation and inspire change;
- Learn from a top institution from anywhere in the world.
Who Should Attend?
Any individual (or teams) looking to understand, apply and integrate the Design Thinking mindset, tools and methods into their day to day business challenges or empower their teams to do so including (but not limited to):
- Business owners/leaders and senior management
- Product Developers / Innovation & Transformation professionals
- Marketing and Sales professionals
- Entrepreneurs and Start‐ups
About the Expert:
Innovation Advisor, Trainer, and Coach at Making Innovation Happen
Eric is a leading expert in design thinking, innovation, business model innovation, and start-up acceleration. He has worked with hundreds of corporate innovation teams as part of innovation programs he has designed and facilitated. He has also accelerated in excess of 100 start-ups in South East Asia working hand in hand with each one of those over the past six years based in Singapore.
With years of practical knowledge and experience in innovation methodologies such as Design Thinking, Lean Start-up, Future-Driven Business Innovation, Value Proposition Design and Business Model Innovation, Eric has helped numerous large MNCs, local enterprises and public organisations (GovTech, SBF, SG Innovate, etc.) design and facilitate fit-for-purpose design thinking, innovation and transformation programs. He is also an associate trainer with various other institutions including the Civil Service College (CSC) of Singapore and is highly sought after for his engaging delivery and breadth of experience in his field.
Luxury Brand Management: Elevate Your Brand Value
For more information on the early bird rates and course fees, please contact us at email@example.com
This course will provide participants with an in-depth understanding of the fundamentals of premium and luxury brand management, best practices and success factors of traditional luxury brands, and take-aways that can be applied in any sector or category.
- Discover the fundamentals of building a premium/ luxury brand
- Understand how to create a rich DNA, and how to express it via visual codes and powerful storytelling
- Find a unique bank of ideas and inspirations to help engage in better branding
- Open your mind to thinking about your brand in a different way that would allow you to elevate its branding
The fundamentals of premium and luxury brands
- Enhancing and reinforcing the brand uniqueness through DNA and codes
- Best practices in the luxury industry and their applicability to other sectors
- Managing and enhancing the dream factor through storytelling
- Putting it all together: Applying luxury brand-building strategies to other sectors - strategically and operationally
Who should attend?
- Executives and managers working in a premium brand
- Middle and senior marketing management
- Brand managers and brand directors
- Marketing and commercial directors
- Brand owners
ABOUT THE EXPERT
Prof. Sonja Prokopec is the ESSEC LVMH Chaired Professor of Luxury Brand Management. She was named one of the Top 40 under 40 Business School Professors worldwide in 2015 (Poets&Quants ranking). Her research explores consumer judgment and decision-making. She is also interested in understanding the factors that affect brand perceptions of luxury brands. Prof. Prokopec's research has been published in the Journal of Consumer Research and the Journal of Consumer Psychology, among others, as well as a variety of media including the Huffington Post, the Business of Fashion and the Business Times Singapore. Outside of teaching and research, she actively advises companies from the luxury industry in regard to consumer behavior trends, consumer research and marketing, and brand management issues. Prof. Prokopec received her Ph.D. in Marketing from the University of Houston in 2007.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org