COVID-19: Adapted Admission Procedure | Last updated: Thursday, 26 March 2020
In view of this unprecedented situation, the admission procedure has been adapted:*
I) Management Tests
Given that test centers are currently closed in most countries, candidates who have not already taken the test are allowed to apply to Round 4 without a management aptitude test score.
II) English Tests
- Please report your test score if you have already done an English test in the last three years or do a test if tests are held in your country.
- If you have not done a test in the last three years, and you are based in the United States, Canada, Colombia, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Hong Kong (China) and Macau (China), take the TOEFL iBT® Special Home Edition.
- If you do not have any possibility to report a score of an English test, you may exceptionally apply to Round 4 by taking the following steps on the Online Application Platform:
1. Go to the “Tests scores” Tab
2. Select “English test”
3. Select “Application without English Test score”
4. Indicate Score as 0
5. Indicate Date of issue as the application deadline of the round you are applying to
III) Given the exceptional circumstances and following recommendations of the French Ministry of Higher Education, Research, and Innovation and the Conference des Grandes Ecoles (CGE), admission interviews are largely canceled for Round 3 and Round 4 and candidates are admitted based on a review of their admission file, without interview. Interviews for some candidates may be maintained for specific reasons at the discretion of the admission jury.
All the ESSEC teams remain mobilized for the upcoming Master in Management (MIM) intake!
*Please note that the above conditions are subject to change based on the evolving global situation. Kindly check this page regularly for updates.