ESSEC France Campus - Cergy
The original campus of ESSEC is based at the heart of France: Paris. Paris has always represented the timeless values of human progress, and it is therefore the ultimate stepping stone for your career. From finding corporate opportunities and growing a powerful business network, to enjoying the arts and a vibrant history: you can find it all in Paris.
At just 35 minutes from the bustling business district La Defense, stands the iconic ESSEC France Campus. Located in the second largest student area in Ile-de-France, housing over 27,000 students, the France campus provides everything you need to develop and enjoy your academic career to the fullest. The campus is a very modern home to our 4000 students: they use the latest technologies in our Knowledge Labs, enjoy a nice meal together at The Daily Market restaurant and of course relax and socialize in the Foy’s bar. Our students are very diverse and active: there are over 100 student associations you can join.
Most importantly however, next to great facilities and modern infrastructures, the ESSEC France campus is renowned for the power of its programs. Expect nothing short of top-of-the-bill educational programs provided by the world’s best professors. Your development won’t stop at the classroom door either: 1500 managers yearly come and recruit our students during events. Next to that, at the ESSEC France campus we have our very own two incubators at the heart of our entrepreneurial ecosystem. In other words: you can directly put your most creative and innovative ideas to the test, do internships and apprenticeships at world-changing companies in France, while immersed in the rich French culture (and pick up the French language, while you’re at it…!).
Choose the ESSEC France Campus, if:
- You are attracted to the rich French culture and the French language;
- You want to enjoy the strong established ties to the industry and business community, like no other school in France can provide (ranked number 1);
- You enjoy a melting pot of cultures, languages and diversity in the classroom;
- You look forward to learning from and working with some of science and business’ finest;
- You look forward to - next to studying - enjoying the plethora of wonderful experiences Paris has to offer.