What you can expect
Where are our alumni now?
40% enter the job market
- 80% of students find a job within 6 months of graduation
- 68% work in an international environment
- Average starting salary of €49,000
- Major sectors where our graduates work: ICT (Information & Communication Technology), Luxury, Audit & Consulting, Business & Distribution, Food Processing, and Finance.
- Their principal job functions are spread out as such:
60% pursue a Master's degree
- At ESSEC in one of our Masters or Advanced Masters: Master in Management, Master in Data Science and Business Analytics, Master in Finance, Advanced Master Strategy and Management of International Business (SMIB), MSc in Hospitality Management (IMHI), MSc in Marketing Management & Digital.
- Or in the most prestigious universities worldwide such as Warwick Business School, London School of Economics, Bocconi University, National University of Singapore (NUS), IE Business School, INSEAD, Sciences Po Paris, HSG St. Gallen, Stanford University, University of Sydney, etc.
9% create their own companies
- ESSEC Ventures and Antropia ESSEC business incubators on the French campuses house start-ups and provide support in terms of coaching and resources. If you want to be an entrepreneur, ESSEC Business School provides you with the opportunity to join our in-house incubator, ESSEC Ventures and Antropia ESSEC, which support you whilst you develop and launch your startup project. The ecosystem, reputation and networks of our school will ensure you make the most out of your project.
- Our alumni with entrepreneurial talents include:
- Corinne Vigreux, Class of 1987, Founder of “Tom-Tom”
- Patrick Dalsace, Class of 1999, Creator of “La Fourchette”
- Nicolas Wolfovski, Class of 2009, Creator of “La Fabrique du Sur-Mesure”
- Louis Bataille and Guillaume Caffin, Class of 2011, Creators of “Les Deux Gourmands”
Your career starts now!
Support and guidance by our professionals
When you join ESSEC Business School, you join a community, yours! You will discover within the community, the power of the ESSEC network.
ESSEC Alumni already has 62,000 graduates with diverse profiles dispersed in all corners of the world. With unique personalities, they share a common goal, to achieve their career objectives.
As you enter ESSEC, you become a member of ESSEC Alumni and you remain one forever. This is, in principle, the lifetime membership, that ESSEC has been the first French Business School with a global reach to put in place.
At each step, before and after your course, ESSEC Alumni allows you to:
- find an internship or a job in France or abroad
- manage your professional progression
- switch career paths, become entrepreneurs or independent consultants
- facilitate exchange with professionals with common goals
- maintain contact with your cohort and the community.
Get in touch with a student
, Francisco Antonio
current students, will be more than happy to answer your questions.