Combine the power of three campuses
Choosing the Master in Data Sciences & Business Analytics means you will enjoy studying at up to three campuses. Two of these are around Paris, France, the third in Singapore. Regardless of your campus choice, however, you are sure to pursue your degree in a spacious, conducive environment for you to reach your highest potential.
ESSEC France Campus
Join the historic ESSEC campus in France to be close to Paris bustling business district and other important European places of business, and benefit from the latest technology in our recently built knowledge labs. The campus is a very modern home to our 4000 students: they use the latest technologies in our Knowledge Labs, enjoy a nice meal together in restaurant The Daily Market and of course relax and socialize in the Foy’s bar. Our students are very diverse and active: there are over 100 student associations you can join.
- If are attracted to the rich French culture and the French language;
- You want to enjoy the strong established ties to the industry and business community, like no other school in France can provide (ranked number 1);
- You enjoy a melting pot of cultures, languages and diversity in the classroom;
- You look forward to learning from and working with some of science and business’ finest;
- You look forward to - next to studying - enjoying the plethora of wonderful experiences Paris has to offer;
Come and join us!
CentraleSupélec Saclay Campus
In September 2017, CentraleSupélec will open the doors to its brand new Saclay campus, in Gif-sur-Yvette: 105,000m2 of excellence and innovation comprising 4 buildings, of which two are completely new. This will facilitate exchange and interdisciplinarity.
Significant joint equipment (student accommodation, a learning center, library, gym, sports courts, etc.) will be added to this which, along with ENS Paris-Saclay and Paris-Sud University, will ultimately make up the largest district of the Saclay Plateau: the Moulon district. Located 25 km south of Paris, it will attract more than 30,000 people, of which 8,000 students and scientific equipment employees from both public and private sectors.
On this campus, we bring over 2,000 students from 60 countries together. They all manage their cultural, social and even technological activities there. Activities such as Gala, Central Business Forum, Centrale 7, and so on. Doing sports and relaxing is also essential for many Centralers’: our campus houses gyms, restaurants, collaborative work spaces, sports rooms and many other facilities. Studying here, you can enjoy an intense and convivial student life!
ESSEC Asia-Pacific Campus
Profit from our brand new ESSEC Asia-Pacific campus in Singapore to be at the heart of a major economic, commercial and financial crossroads of the 21st century. At the heart of the One-North area, a district dedicated to advancing research, education and entrepreneurialism, stands the ESSEC Asia-Pacific campus; students and teachers alike develop their careers at the edge of modern technology. The focus is truly on the future: the new campus has been built with the environment in mind, and is awarded the Green Mark Platinum Award by the Building and Construction Authority in Singapore.
- If you are attracted to the immense potential Singapore as gateway to Asia has to offer;
- You enjoy being part of diverse group of students, pursuing a degree in a world-class educational system;
- You wish to immerse yourself in a blend between East and West, in a safe and secure environment with top-of-the-bill infrastructure;
- You are ready to reap the benefits of a fast-growing and welcoming economy, full of business opportunities;
- You would like to add the Asian way of doing business to your portfolio of competences;
With us you can!
En savoir plus
Discutez avec un étudiant
Prêt à nous rejoindre...
Besoin d'aide ?
Évènements à venir
Avr 02Specialised Masters Coffee Chat in Ho Chi Minh
Meet Our Program Advisor in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam on 2 Apr 2020!10:00 | Pullman Saigon, 148 Trần Hưng Đạo, Q. 1, Hồ Chí Minh Ville Participer
Avr 05Specialised Masters Coffee Chat in Jakarta
Meet Our Program Advisor in Jakarta, Indonesia on 5 Apr 2020!10:00 | AYANA Midplaza JAKARTA Participer
Avr 08Live Q&A with current students
Join the current student of Master in Data Sciences & Business Analytics for a 1h live webinar and get your questions answered in real-time! Registration is now open!13:00 | En ligne Participer
Avr 18QS Masters | World Grad School Tour | Mumbai
Study in France or Singapore! Meet Annegret Schulz and discover ESSEC's range of Master programs.13:00 | Mumbai, India Participer
Avr 19QS Connect Masters | Mumbai
Study in France or Singapore! Meet Annegret Schulz and discover ESSEC's range of Master programs.10:00 | Mumbai, India Participer