What is a Double-Degree?
The Master in Management has 11 International Double Degrees partners: Australia - University of Queensland, UQ Business School; Canada - Queen's University, Queen's School of Business; China & Hong Kong - Peking University, Guanghua School of Management; Germany - University of Mannheim, Mannheim Business School; India - IIM Ahmedabad, Indian Institute of Management; Italy - Università Luigi Bocconi, Bocconi Graduate School; Japan - Keio University, Keio Business School; South Korea - Seoul National University - Graduate School of Business and Graduate School of International Studies; Mexico - EGADE, ITESM, EGADE Business School; Singapore - Nanyang Technological University, Nanyang Business School.
|The University of Queensland, Australia||Master of Global Management||
|Queen's School of Business, Canada||Master of International Business||
|Guanghua School of Management, Peking University, China||MBA||
|University of Mannheim, Germany||MSc in Management||
|Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, India||PGDM
|Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, Italy||MSc in Management||
|Keio Business School, Japan||MBA||
|Egade, Tecnologico de Monterrey, Mexico||MBA||
|Nanyang Business School, Singapore||MBA||
|Graduate School of Business, Seoul National University, South Korea||MBA||
|Graduate School of International Studies, Seoul National University, South Korea||Master of International Studies||
What is a Dual Degree?
A dual degree is when you study two different disciplines and receive two separate degrees (one per discipline).
Additional tuition fees are incurred.
ESSEC Business School has formed a partnership with the Fung Institute of Engineering Leadership at UC Berkeley College of Engineering and offers students a dual degree with the internationally-renowned Californian university. This course leads to both the ESSEC MIM degree and a Master of Engineering from UC Berkeley.
This partnership will permit students with a scientific background to complete the 1-year Master of Engineering program from UC Berkeley (August to June) in addition to the Master in Management (MIM) - Grande Ecole.
An information session is organized with UC Berkeley every year in fall to present the partnership. The application process takes place in January, and once you are admitted to UC Berkeley, you may qualify for a 15% reduction in tuition fees. A scholarship is awarded as part of the program, with students still remaining eligible for other scholarships offered by the Master of Engineering program.
This training will permit ESSEC students to benefit from a new interdisciplinary management-engineering approach, with the Berkeley program including leadership bootcamps, a technical specialization, and project experience.
“In an international context where we can see that versatile profiles are particularly valued and more and more sought-after, this offer is a real opportunity to train leaders who will rethink the world of today and tomorrow,” adds Felix Papier, the Dean of Pre-Experience Programs at ESSEC.
This dual degree offers increased career opportunities, in particular in the United States and in Silicon Valley. After receiving the degree, a residence permit for a two-year stay in the United States may be granted.
What is an international exchange?
ESSEC currently has 105 exchange agreements in 36 different countries with the best business schools around the world where you are sure to find what you are looking for! You have the possibility:
- to spend a period in the exchange partner university program and gain 2 to 6 months of international experience
- to choose elective courses from the catalog of the MBA/Master programs
- to get an opportunity to strengthen your field of specialization
- to do the exchange with no additional tuition fees
As soon as you have cleared certain courses, you can apply to go on an exchange for 1 or 2 semesters depending on the school and available places and therefore enrich your international experience even further.
ESSEC has been awarded the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education for 2021-2027.
>> Are you an international university partner or an international exchange student? Please visit our dedicated website
- Haskayne School of Business, University of Calgary - Calgary
- Queen’s School of Business - Kingston - DD
- John Molson School of Business, Concordia University - Montreal
- Desautels School of Management, McGill University - Montreal
- Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa - Ottawa
- Schulich School of Business, York University - Toronto
- Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto - Toronto
- Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia - Vancouver
- Haas School of Business, University of California-Berkeley - Berkeley, CA
- Brandeis International Business School - Boston, MA
- Kenan Flagler Business School, U.N.C. - Chapel Hill, NC
- Booth School of Business, University of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Fuqua School of Business, Duke University - Durham, NC
- Kellogg Graduate School Management, Northwestern University - Evanston, IL
- Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College - Hanover, NH
- Graduate School of Management, University of California-Irvine - Irvine, CA
- Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University - Ithaca, NY
- Pepperdine Graziadio Business School, Pepperdine University - Malibu, CA
- A.B. Freeman School of Business, Tulane University - New Orleans, LO
- Owen Graduate School of Management, Vanderbilt University - Nashville, TN
- George Washington University School of Business - Washington, D.C.
- Ross School of Business, The University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, MI
- McCombs School of Business, The University of Texas at Austin - Austin, TX
- Kelley School of Business, Indiana University - Bloomington, IN
- Escuela de Direccion de Empresas, U.A.D.E. - Buenos Aires
- Universidad Nacional de Cordoba - Cordoba
- Universidad del CEMA - Buenos Aires
- Universidad Torcuato de Tella - Buenos Aires
- EBAPE, Fundação Getulio Vargas - Rio de Janeiro
- Graduate School of Business Administration, COPPEAD - Rio de Janeiro
- P.U.C. - Rio de Janeiro
- EAESP, Fundação Getulio Vargas - São Paulo
- School of Economics, Business and Accounting, U.S.P. - São Paulo
- School of Business and Economics, Universidad de Chile - Santiago
- Universidad de Los Andes - Bogota
- Universidad ORT Uruguay - Montevideo
- WU Wien - Vienna
- Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management - Brussels
- Catholic University of Leuven (KUL) - Leuven
- Copenhagen Business School - Copenhagen
- Aalto University School of Business - Helsinki
- Otto Beisheim School of Management, WHU - Koblenz
- Otto Beisheim School of Management, WHU - Düsseldorf
- University of Mannheim - Mannheim - DD
- Ludwig-Maximilians University - Munich
- Budapest Central European University - Budapest
- Universita Luigi Bocconi - Milan - DD
- SDA Bocconi - Milan
- Luiss Guido Carli - Roma
- Luiss Business School - Roma
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration - Bergen
- BI Norwegian Business School - Oslo
- Universidade Nova de Lisboa - Lisbonne
- Plekhanov Russian Economic University - Moscow
- Higher School of Economics - National Research University - Moscow
- Higher School of Economics - National Research University - St Petersburg
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra - Barcelona
- ICADE, Universidad Pontificia Comillas - Madrid
- Instituto de Empresa - Madrid
- University of St Gallen - St Gallen
- Bogazici University - Istanbul
- Imperial College - London
- University of Edinburgh Management School - Edimbourg
- London Business School - London
- University College London, School of Management - London
- University of Stellenbosch Business School - Bellville
- Graduate School of Business, University of Cape Town - Cape Town
- Guanghua School of Management, Peking University - Beijing - DD
- School of Economics and Management, Tsinghua University - Beijing
- Beijing International Studies University - Beijing
- Chinese University of Hong Kong - Hong Kong
- Hong Kong University of Science & Technology - Hong Kong
- Tongji University - Shanghai
- School of Management, Fudan University - Shanghai
- I.I.M. Ahmedabad - Ahmedabad - DD
- I.I.M. Bangalore - Bangalore
- I.I.M. Calcutta - Calcutta
- I.I.M. Lucknow - Lucknow
- Coller School of Management - Tel Aviv
- Keio University - Tokyo
- Keio Business School - Tokyo - DD
- Graduate School of Commerce, Waseda University - Tokyo
- Graduate School of Economics, Osaka University - Osaka
- Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University - Singapore - DD
- NUS Business School, National University of Singapore - Singapore
- Graduate School of Business, Seoul National University - Seoul - DD
- Graduate School of International Studies, Seoul National University - Seoul - DD
- Korea University Business School - Seoul
- Yonsei University - Seoul
- KDI School of Public Policy and Management - Sejong
- College of Management, National Taiwan University - Taipei
- Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration, Chulalongkorn University - Bangkok
- UQ Business School, University of Queensland - Brisbane - DD
- Melbourne Business School, University of Melbourne - Melbourne
- Macquarie Graduate School of Management, Macquarie University - Sydney
- University of New South Wales - Sydney
Faculty-Industry Teaching and Research Chairs
A Chair is a partnership established between our faculty (teaching staff) and one or several corporate sponsors. The objectives of a Chair are to develop and support research in a particular area of expertise, encourage and facilitate networking opportunities and exchanges, and - more importantly - provide skills and experience to train future leaders in the field. In other words, train you!
As part of the Chair, you will do the following:
The Chairs are run from the Cergy campus and so to be part of a Chair, you should at that time be based in Cergy. Activities are however organised on all 3 ESSEC campuses and some are open to all so you can get a taste for the different Chairs. Most Chairs do require French proficiency to be able to apply whilst others are more internationally focused and are organised entirely in English. You will be mixed with students from different entry tracks and backgrounds as well as from other programs.
Find out more
Get in touch with our students
Ready to join us...
Talk to our advisor
Dec 01Access Masters | Germany, Austria & Switzerland
Meet ESSEC representative Vibhor Dubey and discover the range of Master's programs at ESSEC's campuses in France and Singapore.16:30 | Online Sign up
Dec 04Online Fair - Study in France | Nigeria
Meet ESSEC representative Younes Chiguer and discover the range of Master's programs at ESSEC's campuses in France and Singapore.12:00 | Online Sign up
Dec 14Live Q&A | Discover the Master in Management (MIM)
Join us for a Live Q&A with current students in France and Singapore to get your questions answered before the Round 2 deadline of January 4 2022!12:00 | Online Sign up
Jan 29ESSEC Open House Day 2022
Experience life at ESSEC at our Open House Day! Meet current students and discover the range of programs offered at ESSEC.09:00 | Cergy-Pontoise Campus Sign up